Disability & Long-Term Care Insurance.
Life Insurance.Tucked right in between that are considerations like funding a child’s education and caring for aging parents. There are many scenarios that go into planning. The reality is that life happens… and most are unprepared for it. A doctor’s diagnosis forces early retirement, the passing of a loved one changes the landscape of your home, or employee turnover disrupts your company culture. Do you have a plan that not only builds wealth for a prosperous retirement, but also alleviates the inevitable risks of life? We do.
What you can expect from us:
We take a comprehensive approach to integrate all of your assets, including all insurance, investments, and employer-sponsored plans.
As an independent firm, it means you receive sound and unbiased financial guidance. We believe we are able to offer the best products based on your unique circumstances, without brand affinity, so you are advised with the utmost integrity.
The Pomfret Process
2. Tailored Analysis
Many individuals and business owners don’t have a plan in place to ensure their families are provided for when life happens. Our purpose is to simplify the complex industry of insurance and financial planning.
We believe everyone deserves trustworthy financial advice and the peace of mind it brings.
Escape financial vulnerability.
Protecting lives is the Pomfret way.
EDWIN B. PEACOCK III
- Edwin’s career as a financial services professional began in the mortgage industry in 1992 in the Washington DC area. In 2000, he transitioned into the insurance and investment industry with New England Financial in Bethesda, MD.
- In 2003, he returned to his hometown of Charlotte to assist his father in the succession planning of Pomfret Financial. Between 2003 and 2019, the firm primarily represented Northwestern Mutual.
- In 2019, Pomfret Financial entered into an independent relationship with Valmark Financial Group, a national, by- invitation-only resource consortium composed of a select group of successful, independent wealth and insurance planning firms.
- Edwin is a graduate of Charlotte Country Day School and received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from The University of Georgia.
- Edwin is married to his college sweetheart, Amy Rupertus Peacock. They have two teenage children.
Edwin can be reached at 704-288-4999 x 101 or at email@example.com
DIRECTOR, CLIENT SERVICES
- Ed began his career in sales with IBM in 1964. In 1974, he entered the life insurance business with New England Mutual Life Insurance Company.
- Over his 33-year career, he developed specialty insurance programs for public and privately-held companies across the United States.
- Ed is a graduate of The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Ed is retired and is married to Libby Edwards Peacock.
- Ed can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
MBA, CFP®FINANCIAL/RETIREMENT PLANNING SPECIALIST
Chris Finefrock is the Vice President of Financial Planning at our partner firm, ValMark Financial Group. In his role, he oversees and is a resource for the team responsible for all aspects of design and implementation of various insurance and advisory solutions intended to assist clients with risk management and reaching their retirement accumulation and/or distribution goals. Chris holds a BS degree in Financial Services and an MBA in Finance from The University of Akron. He is also a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™.
MBA, CLU®, ChFC®PLANNING SPECIALIST
Keith Miller is Vice President of Insurance Planning with our partner, ValMark Financial Group. In his role, he is responsible for customized wealth transfer solutions, holistic life insurance design, and carrier and product analysis. Keith brings extensive experience in wealth transfer planning from his previous positions in senior management with Highland Capital Brokerage and NFP. Keith is a Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®) and Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®). He has been a national presenter at the Association for Advanced Life Underwriting (AALU) annual conference and has been featured and published in industry publications. Keith received an MBA in Finance from the University of Alabama and a BA from Samford University.