Pomfret works closely through strategic professional partnerships with accountants, estate attorneys, family offices, and wealth managers.
We develop solutions that complement sophisticated estate planning structures
Our tax efficient protection & accumulation plans help address current & future tax liabilities.
Our plans create solutions to protect & preserve multi-generational wealth.
Wealth Managers & Fee Only Advisors
Our programs compliment & strengthen existing asset accumulation plans created by wealth managers & fee only advisors.
EDWIN B. PEACOCK III
- Edwin’s career as a financial services professional began in the mortgage industry in 1992 in the Washington DC area. In 2000, he transitioned into the insurance and investment industry with New England Financial in Bethesda, MD.
- In 2003, he returned to his hometown of Charlotte to assist his father in the succession planning of Pomfret Financial. Between 2003 and 2019, the firm primarily represented Northwestern Mutual.
- In 2019, Pomfret Financial entered into an independent relationship with Valmark Financial Group, a national, by- invitation-only resource consortium composed of a select group of successful, independent wealth and insurance planning firms.
- Edwin is a graduate of Charlotte Country Day School and received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from The University of Georgia.
- Edwin is married to his college sweetheart, Amy Rupertus Peacock. They have two teenage children.
Edwin can be reached at 704-288-4999 x 101 or via his LinkedIn.
DIRECTOR, CLIENT SERVICES
Kay can be reached at 704-288-4999 x 102 or at email@example.com
- Ed began his career in sales with IBM in 1964. In 1974, he entered the life insurance business with New England Mutual Life Insurance Company.
- Over his 33-year career, he developed specialty insurance programs for public and privately-held companies across the United States.
- Ed is a graduate of The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Ed is retired and is married to Libby Edwards Peacock.
- Ed can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
DIRECTOR OF UNDERWRITING
As Director of Underwriting, Lauren is responsible for the technical assessment and negotiation of underwriting offers and serves as a contact for any new business or underwriting issues. Lauren Hold’s her BA, Biology and Art, College of Saint Benedict & Saint John’s University . She’s a fellow, Academy of Life Underwriting (FALU).
FINANCIAL/RETIREMENT PLANNING SPECIALIST
Chris Finefrock is the Vice President of Financial Planning at our partner firm, ValMark Financial Group. In his role, he oversees and is a resource for the team responsible for all aspects of design and implementation of various insurance and advisory solutions intended to assist clients with risk management and reaching their retirement accumulation and/or distribution goals. Chris holds a BS degree in Financial Services and an MBA in Finance from The University of Akron. He is also a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™.
MBA, CLU®, ChFC®
Keith Miller is Vice President of Insurance Planning with our partner, ValMark Financial Group. In his role, he is responsible for customized wealth transfer solutions, holistic life insurance design, and carrier and product analysis. Keith brings extensive experience in wealth transfer planning from his previous positions in senior management with Highland Capital Brokerage and NFP. Keith is a Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®) and Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®). He has been a national presenter at the Association for Advanced Life Underwriting (AALU) annual conference and has been featured and published in industry publications. Keith received an MBA in Finance from the University of Alabama and a BA from Samford University.
SENIOR INVESTMENT ANALYST
LIFE INSURANCE ANALYST
LIFE SETTLEMENT SPECIALIST